The Blue Moon

Welcome to the world of bluemoon...this blog has become a place for me to "talk" to my dearest ones in my life...it is like a message board to them...although I know that they will never read my blog again...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Well...i am juz a normal gal i supposed...emotional deep down...but others wun noe...haha...lyk 2 laugh wahahhaa...go read abt descriptions of a taurean...it exactly describes me!

Previous Posts Daily Reads/Friends

This would be a good place to add your tagboard, fanlistings, etc. If you decide to use a tagboard, please bear in mind that the tagboard's width should not exceed 250 pixels.

Layout by mela
Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

love him...miss him...again and forever

It feels so good to see him again. Although time was short, I still feel very happy that we met again. I felt loved, when he poured me a cup of water unexpectedly. It was so sweet, that he gave me a kiss when my face showed him that I will miss him after today. But he told me, I will not miss him when I am busy. Well, it is quite true, but I think it applies more on guys haha. Since I am busy preparing for my exams now, I do admit that I miss him less. However, everyone knows my weak point, that is missing someone I love very easily. I can even start missing someone before saying bye to him. Some guys may find this irritating, but I am not sure about him, hope he is not =p......

Hope to see him again soon, although I think it's quite impossible, at least for the rest of this year. He will be busy soon, and I will be in H.K after my exams for quite a while. Despite this, I hope he will still love me, and of course, I will still love him too :)


| bluemooon posted at 11/15/2006 10:02:00 pm |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?