The Blue Moon

Welcome to the world of bluemoon...this blog has become a place for me to "talk" to my dearest ones in my life...it is like a message board to them...although I know that they will never read my blog again...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Well...i am juz a normal gal i supposed...emotional deep down...but others wun noe...haha...lyk 2 laugh wahahhaa...go read abt descriptions of a taurean...it exactly describes me!

Previous Posts Daily Reads/Friends

This would be a good place to add your tagboard, fanlistings, etc. If you decide to use a tagboard, please bear in mind that the tagboard's width should not exceed 250 pixels.

Layout by mela
Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

nice moments at alma marter

Today my best friend and I went back to SP for lunch. I felt so excited, not only because food in SP is much better than that in NUS biz canteen, but also because I really love SP.

I don't know why I love SP so much, to an extent that people may find it strange. It really gave me lots of fond memories, which I always look back on. It witnessed me growing up, and also my success and achievements in studies. When i went back today again, I really feel that it is a place without stress at all, peaceful and quiet. The atmosphere is friendly, where we can chit chat with lecturers everywhere. I was glad that the lecturers still remember me! haha...unlike uni lecturers, who always can't recall who I am and neglect my opinions and answers that I provide in class =(. I really had a great time talking to them today. I think I will go back again more often soon.

Everyday when I pass by Dover station on MRT, I will keep staring at SP, especially the biz block. I really miss my alma marter, and hope that uni lecturers will be more friendly to me. Maybe I am just a student who needs great attention from them. I am afraid that they don't know me and give me the wrong participation mark haha.

I miss you so much SP!


| bluemooon posted at 10/11/2006 07:51:00 pm |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?