The Blue Moon

Welcome to the world of bluemoon...this blog has become a place for me to "talk" to my dearest ones in my life...it is like a message board to them...although I know that they will never read my blog again...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Well...i am juz a normal gal i supposed...emotional deep down...but others wun noe...haha...lyk 2 laugh wahahhaa...go read abt descriptions of a taurean...it exactly describes me!

Previous Posts Daily Reads/Friends

This would be a good place to add your tagboard, fanlistings, etc. If you decide to use a tagboard, please bear in mind that the tagboard's width should not exceed 250 pixels.

Layout by mela
Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Love is all around...that includes my love for u

能在远处遥望着你, 已令我感到心满意足. 今天令我深信, 缘分还是存在你我之间. 希望有一天我们还能如从前般相见......


| bluemooon posted at 10/24/2006 12:42:00 pm |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?