The Blue Moon

Welcome to the world of bluemoon...this blog has become a place for me to "talk" to my dearest ones in my life...it is like a message board to them...although I know that they will never read my blog again...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Well...i am juz a normal gal i supposed...emotional deep down...but others wun noe...haha...lyk 2 laugh wahahhaa...go read abt descriptions of a taurean...it exactly describes me!

Previous Posts Daily Reads/Friends

This would be a good place to add your tagboard, fanlistings, etc. If you decide to use a tagboard, please bear in mind that the tagboard's width should not exceed 250 pixels.

Layout by mela
Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 16, 2006

Bad Health

Life is so miserable, not only because I have so much work to do, but also suffering from bad health. Thanks to the haze, I feel suffocated everyday, breathing in the burning smell. My sinus breaks out now and then, keep sneezing and my nose feel itchy. How I wish I can stay home everyday and don't need to go to school HAHA.

Besides the haze, my feet are giving me problems too, 1st was the left and now is the right. Did I walk too much on my way to school? Or is it due to my dancing? Hai I feel so paralyzed. Wish that I can be healthier, with your love haha.


| bluemooon posted at 10/16/2006 01:21:00 pm |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?