The Blue Moon

Welcome to the world of bluemoon...this blog has become a place for me to "talk" to my dearest ones in my life...it is like a message board to them...although I know that they will never read my blog again...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Well...i am juz a normal gal i supposed...emotional deep down...but others wun noe...haha...lyk 2 laugh wahahhaa...go read abt descriptions of a taurean...it exactly describes me!

Previous Posts Daily Reads/Friends

This would be a good place to add your tagboard, fanlistings, etc. If you decide to use a tagboard, please bear in mind that the tagboard's width should not exceed 250 pixels.

Layout by mela
Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Exams are coming!

Time really flies...Semester 1 of my 1st year in uni is coming to an end! I still recall what happened during orientation, in Aug, Sep, Oct and now it is already Nov!! I really miss Aug and Sep especially, it was really still a honeymoon period of all students. But then again, I really quite regret for having been "slacking" these few months. Well, actually I am not a very lazy person in terms of study. Now come to think of it, I realised that I have slacked through these months because I have put in the same effort as what I did in poly, which I just know it's not enough for uni. Hai now I regretted. I hope I will I will manage my time better and be even more hardworking in the next sem! The consequences of being "lazy" are taking place now, worrying for exams and planning how to study for it, since I haven't been really reading all chapters for all modules...:(

I am feeling quite excited now. Finally can meet you again, after 2 months of "missing period". However, I have been thinking to myself these few days: We haven't met for so long, not even had a true heart-to-heart chat, will the feeling be different?Actually I am even thinking of whether I should meet you after all. I know I will miss you even more after meeting you, since you are working real soon, and I am not sure when we can meet again. On the other hand, I feel that I should grab hold of this chance to meet you, since I don't know when we are meeting again...Hai blame my weakness of missing someone easily, blame you for not missing me so much and often anymore :(....I hope it will all be fine, hope you will love me and miss me more......



| bluemooon posted at 11/12/2006 05:39:00 pm |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?