The Blue Moon

Welcome to the world of bluemoon...this blog has become a place for me to "talk" to my dearest ones in my life...it is like a message board to them...although I know that they will never read my blog again...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Well...i am juz a normal gal i supposed...emotional deep down...but others wun noe...haha...lyk 2 laugh wahahhaa...go read abt descriptions of a taurean...it exactly describes me!

Previous Posts Daily Reads/Friends

This would be a good place to add your tagboard, fanlistings, etc. If you decide to use a tagboard, please bear in mind that the tagboard's width should not exceed 250 pixels.

Layout by mela
Powered by Blogger

Friday, November 03, 2006

lala mind your own manners!

I am glad that the SS proj is finally over. I dislike tensions as well. All thanks to lala, the process of doing SS proj is horrible. This girl is an extremely typical Leo, don't like to listen to others and is always INSISTING that she is right. But she is worse than any typical Leo I have ever seen, always shouting, quarelling and arguing with people. When she opens her mouth and starts to quarel, everyone around will get stunned. Yet, I don't understand why she still can have so many friends. I am sure more and more people have seen her true colours, but no one seems to mind. I MIND LOR! Please la I think her parents really never teach her manners, always "barking" at everyone. Hope I wouldn't meet her in project groups again, I am sure she doesn't want to see me too :p

So the moral of the story is: never do project with any LEO people. This is not the first time I have experienced such things. All Leos are like this, but lala is worse. How can she say my english is bad, when she needs to attend English class herself while I don't? Crazy lala.

Stop gossiping about me k lala. Nothing is going to do between me and you from now on. And MIND YOUR OWN MANNERS LALA!


| bluemooon posted at 11/03/2006 01:03:00 am |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?