The Blue Moon

Welcome to the world of bluemoon...this blog has become a place for me to "talk" to my dearest ones in my life...it is like a message board to them...although I know that they will never read my blog again...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Well...i am juz a normal gal i supposed...emotional deep down...but others wun noe...haha...lyk 2 laugh wahahhaa...go read abt descriptions of a taurean...it exactly describes me!

Previous Posts Daily Reads/Friends

This would be a good place to add your tagboard, fanlistings, etc. If you decide to use a tagboard, please bear in mind that the tagboard's width should not exceed 250 pixels.

Layout by mela
Powered by Blogger

Sunday, October 15, 2006

想念你

思念, 是一种煎熬.

孤寂的夜里, 颤抖着双手拨出你的电话号码, 还没听到你的声音, 眼泪已经滔滔地涌出来.

有时候, 我会思念自己那么想念一个人......


| bluemooon posted at 10/15/2006 11:38:00 pm |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?