The Blue Moon

Welcome to the world of bluemoon...this blog has become a place for me to "talk" to my dearest ones in my life...it is like a message board to them...although I know that they will never read my blog again...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Well...i am juz a normal gal i supposed...emotional deep down...but others wun noe...haha...lyk 2 laugh wahahhaa...go read abt descriptions of a taurean...it exactly describes me!

Previous Posts Daily Reads/Friends

This would be a good place to add your tagboard, fanlistings, etc. If you decide to use a tagboard, please bear in mind that the tagboard's width should not exceed 250 pixels.

Layout by mela
Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 16, 2006

还你自由

人长大了,
只想对自己诚实,
也对别人诚实.
我把天空还给你,
也把自由还给大家.
希望你好好的生活,
是我最诚挚的祝福.


你我的距离已渐远,
我只能忍痛还你自由.
但希望你不会把我忘掉......


| bluemooon posted at 10/16/2006 10:20:00 pm |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?