The Blue Moon

Welcome to the world of bluemoon...this blog has become a place for me to "talk" to my dearest ones in my life...it is like a message board to them...although I know that they will never read my blog again...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Well...i am juz a normal gal i supposed...emotional deep down...but others wun noe...haha...lyk 2 laugh wahahhaa...go read abt descriptions of a taurean...it exactly describes me!

Previous Posts Daily Reads/Friends

This would be a good place to add your tagboard, fanlistings, etc. If you decide to use a tagboard, please bear in mind that the tagboard's width should not exceed 250 pixels.

Layout by mela
Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 27, 2006

It's just a day

Actually today is just quite a normal day for me. Lessons from 9am to 12pm as usual. Then my group and I went to some company to interview them as part of our project. It is quite easy for me as I used to lead my group in interviewing managers when I was in SP. I am happy that the interview soon ended and I feel even happier when I chose to take bus home straight from Yishun instead of going back to school again. I feel convenient, never feel this way for a long time. It's so much faster to go home from Yishun then to go home from school. However, I feel bad leaving my group alone to struggle on econs qns. But on another hand, I really think that I can't go back to school like the others considering the fact of where I live (Sorry peeps). Actually I am worried, because of my excuse of "living far", I have missed alot of things, be it about academic (like leaving early from discussions or something, or having fun (missed alot of Maayam activities last time, now want to go out in big group also no chance). Hai......

Why do guys get tired of something so easily? They hate to see the same girl for long time, hate to be close to you for long time, hate to love you for long time. I really don't understand why. Can you all think about this, GUYS?


| bluemooon posted at 10/27/2006 12:39:00 am |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?