The Blue Moon

Welcome to the world of bluemoon...this blog has become a place for me to "talk" to my dearest ones in my life...it is like a message board to them...although I know that they will never read my blog again...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Well...i am juz a normal gal i supposed...emotional deep down...but others wun noe...haha...lyk 2 laugh wahahhaa...go read abt descriptions of a taurean...it exactly describes me!

Previous Posts Daily Reads/Friends

This would be a good place to add your tagboard, fanlistings, etc. If you decide to use a tagboard, please bear in mind that the tagboard's width should not exceed 250 pixels.

Layout by mela
Powered by Blogger

Saturday, November 18, 2006

The end of semester one

Time flies, as everyone always describes. Today marks the end of Year 1 Semester 1 of my uni life. Soon it will be my exams! This week is really quite a memorable and touching one. Every lecturer bidded us good bye, and I realised that I miss them after having spent 13 weeks together because we wouldn't see them again probably (unless I fail the module la hahaha). The school even provided us a buffet breakfast during a tutorial for one of my modules! So sweet, looking at others in the class taking photos. It's so amazing. 13 weeks ago, we all didn't know one another. 13 weeks later, we laughed together as a class and became so close to the tutor.

Now, I have to study hard but feel worried for the coming exams. I used to be very confident in exams, and planned my study schedule well. I really really hope I can continue in this way......
Did he tell me before to be confident? Ya I think I have to show him that I will stay confident this time......


| bluemooon posted at 11/18/2006 12:18:00 am |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?