The Blue Moon

Welcome to the world of bluemoon...this blog has become a place for me to "talk" to my dearest ones in my life...it is like a message board to them...although I know that they will never read my blog again...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Well...i am juz a normal gal i supposed...emotional deep down...but others wun noe...haha...lyk 2 laugh wahahhaa...go read abt descriptions of a taurean...it exactly describes me!

Previous Posts Daily Reads/Friends

This would be a good place to add your tagboard, fanlistings, etc. If you decide to use a tagboard, please bear in mind that the tagboard's width should not exceed 250 pixels.

Layout by mela
Powered by Blogger

Friday, August 18, 2006

The Jewel in the Palace

Today I had a date with Lady Han from Jewel in the Palace at Jurong Point haha. I rushed down immediately after my tutorial, which ended at 12pm. The date started at 12pm as well. When I reached there, it was already 12.30pm, and she already started signing autograph for fans! I was quite late, couldn't get into the queue, but I am glad that I could see her in person! She is so much more beautiful than real person! I took lots of pictures as well, but the sizes are very big, so will upload it next time! haha...


| bluemooon posted at 8/18/2006 12:11:00 am |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?