The Blue Moon

Welcome to the world of bluemoon...this blog has become a place for me to "talk" to my dearest ones in my life...it is like a message board to them...although I know that they will never read my blog again...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Well...i am juz a normal gal i supposed...emotional deep down...but others wun noe...haha...lyk 2 laugh wahahhaa...go read abt descriptions of a taurean...it exactly describes me!

Previous Posts Daily Reads/Friends

This would be a good place to add your tagboard, fanlistings, etc. If you decide to use a tagboard, please bear in mind that the tagboard's width should not exceed 250 pixels.

Layout by mela
Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 07, 2006

The 11th Anniversary

Today marks the 11th yr of my presence in Singapore! On 7th August 1995, when I was just 10 yrs old, I stepped into Singapore to start my life anew. I was unsure and worried, especially about the education system here. My english was not very fantastic. I could only communicate with others in Mandarin, which my new classmates could barely understand. However, I was indeed grateful that my classmates and teachers helped me alot, and I managed to pick up in the end :)

Alot of friends and relatives asked me if Singapore or HK is better. Hmm...I will always give my usualy answer, which is both have their pros and cons. Singapore indeed has a better education system than HK, which I appreciate. But life is really boring here compared to HK! I really miss shopping and eating in my hometown, not to mention that I always play arcade and eat good food with my mum after school!haha...despite this, I must say that Singapore is a much more secured place than HK (in terms of crime rate), which is also another plus point of Singapore.

Hmm...did I regret coming here? Well, I don't regret as it brought fate to me and my friends (especially my loved ones), so that we will be able to know each other! But I would like to try out working life in HK next time as well..haha!


| bluemooon posted at 8/07/2006 11:51:00 pm |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?