The Blue Moon

Welcome to the world of bluemoon...this blog has become a place for me to "talk" to my dearest ones in my life...it is like a message board to them...although I know that they will never read my blog again...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Well...i am juz a normal gal i supposed...emotional deep down...but others wun noe...haha...lyk 2 laugh wahahhaa...go read abt descriptions of a taurean...it exactly describes me!

Previous Posts Daily Reads/Friends

This would be a good place to add your tagboard, fanlistings, etc. If you decide to use a tagboard, please bear in mind that the tagboard's width should not exceed 250 pixels.

Layout by mela
Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 06, 2006


hi all...welcome to the world of Bluemooon! This is the 1st time i am writting blog (rily can't imagine i will write blog one day). Well actually i am a lazy person la so nv tht of writting blog at all all these while..maybe recently a lot of things happened ba...happy and sad...which i haf been keeping 2 myself...so decided 2 write it here...dun curse me if u see me nv update my blog 4 long time in future hor...i am juz a gal who is lazy 2 write haha :)...but do come occasionally 2 see wat i haf got 2 say k



| bluemooon posted at 8/06/2006 11:26:00 pm |


1 Comments:
Blogger Arunachalam M commented at 11:44 pm~  

hi bluemoon,i accidently seen ur blog.moreover my relatives r in singapore.dats y im interested in sending u msg.welcome to blogger.com

Want to Post a Comment?