The Blue Moon

Welcome to the world of bluemoon...this blog has become a place for me to "talk" to my dearest ones in my life...it is like a message board to them...although I know that they will never read my blog again...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Well...i am juz a normal gal i supposed...emotional deep down...but others wun noe...haha...lyk 2 laugh wahahhaa...go read abt descriptions of a taurean...it exactly describes me!

Previous Posts Daily Reads/Friends

This would be a good place to add your tagboard, fanlistings, etc. If you decide to use a tagboard, please bear in mind that the tagboard's width should not exceed 250 pixels.

Layout by mela
Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Can I Dream of You Again?......

Have u all ever wondered why one will dream of someone of the opposite sex sometimes? Do you know what is the meaning of dreaming someone of the opposite gender? Well, I have read from some horoscope book, which says that one may dream of someone of the opposite gender because she/he actually misses or even likes him/her. Then the next question comes: When u dream of that someone, do u think he/she is actually dreaming of u at the same time (which means both parties' dreams are linked)? However, I still can't find an answer for this......

Well, I do occasionally dream of him, but i don't really know y. Maybe I still miss and like him? Although I know I shouldn't do so, but I am in no position to control my own dreams. I admit that sometimes I do miss him, and very very deep down in my heart I still like him, but I know I shouldn't dream of him. I know he will think I shouldn't dream of him too. Yet, humans are like this. You know u are not allowed to do something, but you will want to do it even more as a result. That is y I want to dream of him again, and again. Maybe because it is almost impossible for me to have him in real life, that's y I would like to satisfy my desire by dreaming of him at night, where there's only me and him alone. I wonder if he dreams of me at the same time when I dream of him, or that he doesn't feel a thing at all. I really want to know the answer, but I know it will remain a mystery to me forever......


| bluemooon posted at 8/08/2006 04:51:00 pm |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?