The Blue Moon

Welcome to the world of bluemoon...this blog has become a place for me to "talk" to my dearest ones in my life...it is like a message board to them...although I know that they will never read my blog again...

Name:
Location: Singapore

Well...i am juz a normal gal i supposed...emotional deep down...but others wun noe...haha...lyk 2 laugh wahahhaa...go read abt descriptions of a taurean...it exactly describes me!

Previous Posts Daily Reads/Friends

This would be a good place to add your tagboard, fanlistings, etc. If you decide to use a tagboard, please bear in mind that the tagboard's width should not exceed 250 pixels.

Layout by mela
Powered by Blogger

Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Chinese Dance Audition

Today I went for Chinese Dance audition in school today. There were so many people there, more than what I had expected. You may start wondering why I like Chinese Dance haha. My life was actually filled with dancing when I was young. My CCA in primary school in HK was dancing and I always signed up for dance courses during school holidays. I actually like dancing alot, particularly Chinese dance and folk dance, but have stopped for quite some time as I think I am too old too dance haha.

Well back to the audition. Alot of the participants have current dancing backgrounds! Most of them come well prepared, wearing dancing outfits and shoes. They can do most of the required movements too. Hai but for me, I never dance for more than 10 years! How to compete with others?! I was over confidence before the audition too, thinking that I will surely pass. But now, I think that the chance for me to get in is very very slim......

I really want to join dancing again, maybe because I really enjoyed the dancing moments when I was young......


| bluemooon posted at 8/17/2006 12:30:00 am |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?